Personal data policy
LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS is committed to protecting your personal data. The present policy aims to explain to you how LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS collects and processes your personal data through the website www.lactalisfeed.fr
We recommend that you read this personal data policy in order to fully understand our commitments and your rights regarding your personal data.
The personal data collected through the website www.lactalisfeed.fr is processed by Lactalis Ingredients, publisher of the website, whose registered office is located at Les Placis – 35230 Bourgbarré, FRANCE.
Purposes of the data processing
I) Processing via the Website www.lactalisfeed.fr
Your data may be collected and processed by LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS for the following purposes
– Contact with LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS, through the «Contact Us» function provided on the Site. The data is used to answer the contact request or information request.
– Management of cookies. For more information, see the section «Cookies management”.
The legal basis for processing
LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS collects your personal data through the Site on the following legal bases:
– Legitimate interest: LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS processes your personal data in its legitimate interest to answer your contact requests or requests for information, to carry out statistics, comparative studies, etc.
II) Other processing
Where applicable, the services offered by the Website may collect personal data other than those mentioned above. In this case, LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS will inform you at the time your personal data is collected.
A cookie is a text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Cookies allow these sites to recognize the device you are using and to remember your actions and preferences for a certain period of time. Cookies thus make it easier for you to navigate the Site without having to re-enter this information each time you visit these sites.
The Site integrates an application allowing you to manage your consent to the use and deactivation of these cookies.
For more information on the Site’s cookie management policy, you can consult the cookie management policy by clicking here.
The recipients of your personal data are :
- The authorized persons within LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS who are in charge of processing your data. They only have access to the data that is necessary for their functions.
- Our subcontractors in charge of the management, on behalf of LACTALIS INGRÉDIENTS, of your data, in particular for the hosting of the Site: the company OCEANET and the application maintenance: the agency GOSSELINK
The data collected through the contact form is kept for the time necessary to process your request.
We may be required to keep your data for a period longer than that specified above in application of a law or regulation.
Your Rights and Remedies
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You also have the right to limit processing, the right to portability and the right to object in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
You also have the right to define your directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act.
To exercise these rights, subject to proof of identity, you can contact us by email at the following address DPO@lactalis.fr, or by mail to the attention of : DPO – Direction des Affaires Juridiques – LGPO, 10 à 20 rue Adolphe Beck 53089 LAVAL CEDEX.
We will make the necessary to answer satisfactorily to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you consider that our answer is not satisfactory, we inform you that you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
At any time, you have the possibility to remove your consent to the processing of your data for prospecting and advertising purposes:
• through an “unsubscribe” link within the emails you receive;
• or making a request through the “contact us “ page.